The Spinscythe Nebula

Spinscythe.com Message Boards / The 8-bit Club
It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:42 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:26 pm 
Site Admin

Hello, and welcome! Before you begin your Spinscythe forums experience, please read this short message to get the gist of what it's going to be like around here.

• These forums are freshly made and still have some work ahead of them. If you see anything that looks peculiar, post about it in The Suggestion Box.
  • We have 3 main areas as of now: Home Base, Pixel Zone, and Harmony Belt. Home Base is mostly dedicated to discussions and text-based content, the Pixel Zone is focused on gaming, art, and video-based content, and the Harmony Belt is aimed towards music, music lovers, and musicians themselves. Post in and take advantage of these areas appropriately.
  • As of now, there are no dedicated moderators on the nebula. Just me at the moment. However, once the active member count is high enough, I personally will be looking for the most dedicated members of these boards to help me moderate and manage the nebula.
  • There are some sections on the nebula for controversial and/or mature content. These areas are; Rough Discussion, Mature Bookshelf (NSFK), and Mature Art Wall (NSFW). Registered COPPA Users (aka, members under the age of 13) cannot access them, and neither can guests. Please use these sections appropriately so we can enjoy the freedom here while it lasts.
  • This is a laid back place. And this thread is more of a beginning guide than a list of rules. Actual rules will be posted in time, in several specific areas. But for now I'd like to test the waters. I don't know what my new community here will be like yet, so only time, maturity, patience, understanding, and crucial feedback will tell me that.

Thanks for reading all of that! Now I suggest that you create a thread here introducing yourself to the nebula. Tell us how you got here, what you like about Spinscythe, and what you like in general. Let's all get to know each other and be friends!